1. When you receive your edible print, open it carefully and remove the plastic bag. There, besides the edible photos, you will find also an instruction sheet. See picture № 1
2. Read the instructions carefully
3. Open the plastic bag and remove the edible photo
4. Set the cake near you and if it is covered with fondant moisten lightly the surface with water. № 2
5. First way of separating the edible print from the backing paper - Fold one of the corners of the photo and drag it along the edge of the table several times while edible image peeled off from the corner. See picture № 3, 4, 5, 6
6. Second way - If you think edible image is very soft, you can put it in the oven at no more than 40®C for 5 minutes. Under constant surveillance. When it is sufficiently dry, take a knife with a thin back and start slightly to detachment from one of the corners. Move the knife absolutely horizontally. See picture № 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
7. Grab the unstuck edible print with two hands, gently fold the ends and center it exactly on the position you want to be on the cake. Release both ends and with one hand slick well the edible photo, to expel the air between the cake and the picture. №12,13,14,15
8. If you drill or injure the icing picture, let it dry a little and hide the defect by putting an extra decoration on it.
9. If you use icing picture for cake with soft creams, you should know that
1.- The cakes should be well and equally blurry;
2. - Once touched the surface, the image is difficult to adjust, so center it carefully.
10. To look your edible print shiny, you can use medium thick transparent fruit gel. Gently spread it on the surface of edible photo using a soft brush or finger.
11. If the cake is necessary to stand one day or more in the refrigerator, put it in a box and so store it in the refrigerator. This is done in order to prevent condensation on the icing picture and preserve the quality.
12. Edible images, which include skin color; ie there are real people, not cover them with fruit gel.
These are basic instructions for handling of Edible prints in A3, A4, A5 format.
See below instructions for use of pre-cut personalised edible toppers.
Instructions for use of pre-cut personalised edible toppers
Follow the general instructions for opening the package, mentioned above.
All dimensions round icing toppers, are pre-cut and printed with the characters that you have chosen. Make sure that they are sufficiently dry to use them. However, they should not be too dry, because they begin to break. Assumed you will use them mainly for cup cakes. There are two main ways available:
1st way: Cut in the appropriate colors circles of fondant. Coat them lightly with water and align your personalised edible circles on them. Wait 1 to 5 hours and paste this decoration horizontally on the cup cakes, on which previously are placed roses of cream puff in the middle in order to stick the circle. See picture № 16
2nd way: Pre garnish the cup cakes with suitable color of cream puff. The roses should be slightly larger, so that already withered personalised edible topper to be glued or nailed it. See picture № 17
Instructions for use of edible print strips
1. Follow the general instructions at the top
The most important thing here is that the edible prints strips must retain their elasticity because in putting on the side of the cake they follow its curves. See picture №18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26
Pre-mark the path of edible print strips on the cake, in order not to get distortion.
Instructions for use of edible prints characters
Depending on how many characters or items you have chosen, our software distributes them maximum tightly on A4 edible print for example. From one A4 icing sheet can go 4.5 and 10 princesses for example. Visually, you can imagine how big you need or call us for a support. We will make the location of your characters and send you peview.
Cut with scissors the characters from the icing sheet. Roll out a fondant to 1 or 2 mm thick. Grease lightly with water, place the cut edible characters on it and smooth. Using a thin blade, cut by following the contour of the edible nature. Set cardboard sprinkled with cornflour or icing sugar and place the cropped characters. Let them dry well - from 1 to 5 days. See pictures № 27,28